April 1, 2009

Why Should I Be Proud Of Obama?

I'm reading this morning, a lot of condescending crap about how we should feel proud because America has elected its first black president.

Sorry. No pride here.

Why in the world should I be proud that America has elected it's first Marxist president?

Why in the world should I be proud that America has elected the worst liar in election history?

Why in the world should I be proud that America has elected an empty suit because he promises free goodies to parasites?

Why in the world should I be proud that America has elected a poser whose only talent is talking?

Why in the world should I be proud that America has elected a man without accomplishment?

Why in the world should I be proud that America has elected a man whose wife isn't proud of her?

Why in the world should I be proud that America has elected a man who pals around with terrorists?

Why in the world should I be proud that America has elected a man whose "spiritual mentor" is a racist?

Why in the world should I be proud that America has elected a man who won because of enormous and questionable funding?

Why in the world should I be proud that America has elected a man who won because the monolithic media refused to report the truth about him?

Why in the world should I be proud that America has elected a man who considers the Constitution an impediment to his policies and his power?

Why in the world should I be proud that America has elected a man who encourages thuggish intimidation of his critics?

Why in the world should I be proud that America has elected a man that considers voter fraud "enfranchisment"?

Why in the world should I be proud that America has elected a man that seeks to ruin regular "Joe's" who ask inconvenient questions of him?

Why in the world should I be proud that America has elected a man who dodges responsibility for everything he's ever done?

Why in the world should I be proud that America has elected a man who is content to let his own family languish in poverty?

Why in the world should I be proud that America has elected a man who believes live-born children should be left to die if their mothers' don't want them?

Why in the world should I be proud that America has elected a man who has voted at every opportunity to violate the Second Amendment to the Constitution?

Why in the world should I be proud that America has elected a man who claims to be a Christian, but embraces atheistic communism?

Why in the world should I be proud that America has elected a man against vouchers, but who sends his own children to private school?

Why in the world should I be proud that America has elected a man who has denied every position he's every taken, and every friend he's ever had in order to satisfy his ambition?

Why in the world should I be proud that America has elected a man who is praised for brilliance, but who is merely clever and deceitful?

Why in the world should I be proud that America has elected a man who wants to "fundamentally transform" her?

Why in the world should I be proud that America has elected a man who doesn't "fundamentally" approve of who she is?

Why in the world should I be proud that America has elected a man who will put our country on the road to perdition, servitude, and decline?


"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."


And we will not be "proud" of you, no matter what color your skin is.

So, please, just stop telling me how "historic" this election is. It's only "historic" in my lexicon, when it's good.

1 comment:

  1. .
    Great list. A Leader's Cult of Personality is dangerous. This Obama & Unicorns business is way too funny and insane! Obamamania runamok.

    In case you haven’t already been amazed by the Obama and Unicorns Art Phenomenon, I thought you might get a kick out of this.
    Obama and Unicorns Art
    Wild, wacky stuff! Very bizarre! Enjoy!
    .
    absurd thought -
    God of the Universe says
    deify your dear leaders

    they are supernatural
    with magical qualities

    .
    absurd thought -
    God of the Universe says
    always create more taxes

    hypnotize the people
    one more tax will fix it all

    .
    absurd thought -
    God of the Universe says
    don't believe in me

    put faith in communism
    despite it killing billions
    .
    USpace
    .
    All real freedom starts with freedom of speech. Without freedom of speech there can be no real freedom.
    .
    Philosophy of Liberty Cartoon
    .
    Visit: HaltTerrorism.com
    .
    :)
    .

    ReplyDelete