March 12, 2009

Another Dumbama Nominee Resigns-Blames Jews

This one didn't go quietly.Obama's latest controversial nominee went out with a bang... Or, maybe it was a bash- a Jew-bash.Obama nominee Charles Freeman withdrew from his appointment as Chairman of the US National Intelligence Council.Melanie Phillips describes his parting shots at the Jews:
By his ending shall ye know him. Chas W Freeman (see my entries here, here and here) has now withdrawn from his appointment as chairman of the US National Intelligence Council. And this was his disgusting parting shot:
I have concluded that the barrage of libelous distortions of my record would not cease upon my entry into office. The effort to smear me and to destroy my credibility would instead continue. I do not believe the National Intelligence Council could function effectively while its chair was under constant attack by unscrupulous people with a passionate attachment to the views of a political faction in a foreign country. (my emphasis)Now to whom could he possibly have been referring? The Arab and Muslim world has no doubt, and is telling itself that Freeman was forced out by the World Jewish Conspiracy, a claim that is being echoed among the venomous WJC theorists of the west. Certainly, there is someone out there to nominate who is not caught up in a scandal, pays their taxes, and is not a Jew-hater.Or, is that asking too much?Previously:Figures. Obama's Intelligence Pick Is Huge Fan of Saudi Arabia's Failed Jihadist Program

No comments:

Post a Comment