January 27, 2009

Obama has Muslim Family Members? NOooooo!

"I have Muslim members of my family. I have lived in Muslim Countries."
Barack H. ObamaAl-Arabiya InterviewJanuary 27, 2009Countries? ...I don't recall our Pravda media disclosing that when Obama was running for office? That's more information than we got in two years of campaigning.Barack Obama finally talks about his Muslim family members to Al-Arabiya network yesterday in his first formal TV interview.There was so much information in this interview that I've started a second post.Here is the video via Copious Dissent:Here is the transcript since the Obama Team does not post transcripts of interviews and press conferences.Boy, it makes you wonder what will come out in his next Arab network interview?Hillary Clinton was lambasted by Obama supporters and the Oba-media for bringing up Barack's Muslim background during the primaries. I really hope the Nobama voter idiots are really proud of this fool today.

No comments:

Post a Comment