May 11, 2009

Beware The Suckers Rally

The "Financial Times" of London has published a story today warning investors on Wall Street to "Beware the suckers rally." This is an extraordinary thing for a newspaper to do. Generally, the media are the cheerleaders for masters-of-the-universe-types in the financial markets. For a well known and long respected newspaper to warn people off the markets in this manner is fascinating to see and ominous.Last year, I forecast the US Government would financially collapse between February and June and that the entire US economy would grind to a halt between June and August, resulting in civil unrest and worse. I may be a fool, but I believe my analysis to be accurate so I stand by those predictions.To see "The Financial Times of London" warning folks about a "suckers rally" seems to fit nicely into my assessment.Story Here

No comments:

Post a Comment